Updated March 20, 2020
Dear Homeowners & Residents of our communities,
As the situation with COVID-19 develops, we want to share an update with you on the steps we are taking to help stop the spread of the virus while continuing to support you and the communities we manage. Please review carefully the following information.
- Availability of our staff: Our firm remains open. All employees are working remotely/from home and we will continue to answer phone calls and return emails. Thank you for your patience during this time as we are experiencing a higher volume of calls and questions. As a reminder, our calling hours are Monday through Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
- Use of Common Elements/Playgrounds/Sports courts: To follow COVID-19 social distancing guidelines established by various Health officials, common elements where social distancing cannot be maintained are considered closed and shall not be used. The closure includes playgrounds, gym room/gym equipment, cabanas, picnic shelters, sports courts (basketball courts, tennis courts, etc.) and any other on-site facilities or active recreation areas where it could be difficult to maintain recommended social distancing guidelines. Ballfields and playfields are open for walking and other non-team activities. Pick-up games, picnics, and other large gatherings are also not permitted. Trails, where social distancing can be maintained, remain open.
- Cabana/facility rentals: If you have a cabana or facility rental scheduled, your reservation is canceled. Your rental fee will be added to your account as a credit if you have already paid it.
- Pay your Assessment/HOA dues: If you are paying by check or bill pay through your bank, we encourage you to pay your Association Dues/Assessments online instead. You can pay your HOA dues online from any device at no charge by eCheck/ACH. Checks are processed in our office and may be delayed as employees work from home.
- Meetings: Until further notice, all in-person gatherings including Board meetings, Annual meetings, Budget Ratification meetings, etc. are postponed, unless held by conference call.
- Property inspection for violations: If your Association is scheduled to have property inspections, all property inspections will be discontinued to reduce our employees’ exposure as well as reduce the amount of stress placed on homeowners during this already stressful and challenging time.
We appreciate your cooperation in respecting the closure of the common areas and playgrounds of your Association.
Navigate Community Management